The Ames Pro GPS-DMI 200 uses DGPS signals to measure linear distance along with input from the OBD II port from your vehicle for increased accuracy. The unit comes with an easy to read LCD display that is simple to operate. Accurate to within 0.15% of measured distance. The unit does not require calibration, is highly portable, and can easily be moved from vehicle to vehicle in minutes. There is no hard wiring to the vehicle required.
- Accurate to within .15% of measured distance
- Does not require distance calibration
- Uses Garmin GPS receiver as distance measurement signal
- Connects to OBD-II port on a compatible vehicle for increased accuracy
- No vehicle wiring required
- Supplied with Ames LCD display for simple operation
- Optional Autostart/stop sensor for increased accuracy